Wednesday, January 5, 2011

so i've been busy

I got a second part-time job for the holiday season at this store called bell'occhio. It's absolutely adorable and tucked away down this little street called brady, i'm surpised people can find it. It's best described as a french novelty general store. She mostly sells ribbon and vintage ribbon but there's plenty of other things like brushes, kitchenware, stationary or sewing supplies to find in every nook and crany. My days are pretty long, starting at 430am going till 530pm when Bell'cchio closes. Also just moved to the new apartment last thursday and still recovering and unpacking from that. Anyway, i hope i can keep this up better but you might find my sleeping instead.

2 comments:

  1. Ooo, I like the sound of your new job! Next time I visit, I'd like to go there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you have a blog! It makes me nostalgic; almost like it makes you more real.

    ReplyDelete