Monday, October 11, 2010

Here's For Starters

I love blogs. The good ones that is. Don't know if mine will be, there's a finesse that just can't be forced. Also, I love bread, just not sour bread, like seriously? my tastebuds just get confused. This is really just a blog that I wish to use to show the things that catch my eye, or things that I'm passionate about, or whatever else falls in the middle. Sorta might turn into a blog about other blogs. Whatev, I never claimed to be original. There are colors and objects and stories and music that just seem to strum my heartsrings and I haven't found a word for it. I'll letcha know when i realize and recognize it, so without further ado, here is my blog: love me some bread

3 comments:

  1. I am soo excited. And I agree...finally is right!

    And I love your phrase "strum my heartstrings"

    Oh and I like your idea for the blog...seeing things you like, admire, other blogs that catch your interest.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. and here is my response: love me some kelly!

    just read through your blog postings, and missed you even more. (oh, to think that i used to be exposed to your thoughts every day, and now so rarely!...breaks my heart)

    ReplyDelete