Sunday, October 24, 2010





mmm rain. I like to sit by a window and just watch it all day long. It generally puts me in a contemplative mood. Also I love how the rain gives me a good excuse to be the homebody I readily claim to be.

I enjoy hearing just the rain but I pretty much have a soundtrack going all the time and I love to soak up some good music while staying dry.

Question: What music is in the background of your rainy day?

Mine boils down to:
                               Sufjan, especially his new one, Age of Adz
                               My Brightest Diamond
                               Feist - let it die or open seson

2 comments:

  1. a rainy day soundtrack:
    James Taylor
    Dead Man's Bones
    Jack Johnson
    Carly Simon
    The Civil Wars
    Etc.

    Now if it could just rain in AZ.

    ReplyDelete