Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wednesday in Movie

Tiny Furniture
     What can I say? I love coming of age stories, and this one is about where I am in life right now: recent grad, don't know where I'm going in terms of career, yada yada yada. I'm generally drawn to the quirkier things in life and this movie seems to be something I might like.
    
     Growing up, my mom and I would rent movies every saturday, started pretty young, like 4th grade, watching not kid movies, but I so appreciate this because it really fueled my interest in movies and finding the good ones that resonate with me. I love story, especially depicted in the silver screen. My mom and I would go into the video store and on purpose find a movie we had never heard of and pick it for it's obscurity. You see a lot of bad movies this way... but for every gem we found it was worth it.

2 comments:

  1. the best movies are those you know nothing about and end up loving. I am in total agreement.

    ReplyDelete