Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wednesday in Movie

Ondine

Today got really cold and the cold I caught from this weekend only furthered my exhaustion (shame on me for not getting more sleep, just gotta lotta living to do).

Anyway this movie came out not too long ago and I've been meaning to watch it so when cold meets cold, my mood says yes to this movie. It's labeled in netflix under scifi which I thought was odd... still do now that I think of it. Colin Farrell plays this fisherman who catches not fish but a lady in his net one day. Seems like she just might be a mythical sealion woman and the story goes from there. There's something about movies set in old Irish fishing towns that make me believe a promising story awaits. This movie nearly does that, there's one part that's just too melodramatic that left me thinking "really?" but other than that I really did enjoy this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment